$3.00 provides an all day bus pass for someone living with HIV.
$4.75 provides 25 pounds of food for an individual living with HIV through our agency services.
$9.50 provides 50 pounds of food for a household of 2 or more through our agency services (at least one person in household is HIV positive).
$150 provides eye glasses for someone living with HIV that does not have optical insurance coverage.
$250 provides a medical appointment for a medical provider to treat someone newly diagnosed.
$262 provides preliminary costs of CD4 and viral load lab draw for a client without insurance.
$1000 provides emergency housing for two months for someone living with HIV.
|Other Services||| Print ||
The Positive Resource Connection is open Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, from 8:30 - 5:00 PM. During that time, any member of the public can receive:
- Free latex and non-latex male condoms (of different varieties, sizes, colors, and flavors)
- Free female condoms (FC2) when available
- Free latex dental dams when available
- Free water-based personal lubricants (varieties of flavors) when available
- Free condom cases (keeps condoms protected from heat/puncture) when available
- Free pamphlets and other literature pertaining to basic HIV/STD facts, condom usage, risk reduction, domestic/sexual violence, HIV/STD testing, relationships, pregnancy, drugs/alcohol, and more.
- Free sterile works/cleaning kits
- Free sterile pipe/straw covers
- Free rapid OraQuick oral HIV testing; results in 20 minutes walk in hours every Friday 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Free 1-on-1 HIV/STD education sessions
- Free personalized risk-reduction counseling
- Free rapid OraQuick oral HIV testing; results in 20 minutes